Sunday, May 23, 2010

Tied Together With A Smile

This weekend Mark got to come up from Lyman to be here for me when I went through the temple for the first time! I know it is a horrible awful drive but I love him to death for coming. We had an amazingly beautiful day in the temple with my grandparents, my parents, and my sister and brother in law. I loved every moment of the day. After we finished in the temple we (my parents and mark and I) went out to applebees for lunch YUMMY! ;) I had this delicious, huge, amazing burger and fries and Mark had some pasta... that pretty much topped the day hehe. After that we went to costco and headed home. The rest of the evening Mark and I just got to hang out.. we went to the park in greybull and sat and talked it was great... lots better than on the phone hehe. Then we went back to my house and cuddled up on the couch.. the evening was perrrfect. I love Mark with all my heart! We get married for time and all ETERNITY in five days and I am bursting with happiness and smiles all over. I am so so so excited to be his wife and he to be my husband... no one else makes me smile and makes me the most happy girl in the world. I'm so lucky I found such a sweet, gorgeous, amazing guy worthy of me loving him. I'm the luckiest girl in the world!!!!!!!!! Mark had to leave this mornign to go back to work :( sigh ..incase you were wondering I cried... yes there was weaping and wailing and gnashing of teeth hehe ;)Really I know its only five days but I still wil miss him.. He told me I had smile all week... blah... don't know if it will happen... so I guess for now I am tied together with a smile and i'm coming undone.

Dear keeper of the days,
If you could let saturday come sooner...
that'd be super fine with me!
Sincerely,
Me <3

1 comment:

  1. It was a great day to be at the temple with you. Thanks for inviting us..

    ReplyDelete