Thursday, August 9, 2012

Summer Thus Far

A lot has been going on this summer. I have been busy working at Bath and Body and Mark is still working for tough guys lawn care. I just finished with some classes last week which is why i have been out of the blogging scene for so long. I passed all of them with straight A's and only have one more semester until I graduate. Mark has been in Rawlins this week for a job on an apartment complex so I have been just hanging out by my self ;) I just found out that i will be switching jobs again... I will be hired (hopefully as assistant teacher- haven't sealed the deal yet) at the ECEC (university day care) in the infant room! I am really excited about this and it is a great opportunity for me in my field of study. A few weeks ago I took a trip with my mom and sisters to Utah which was a lot of fun. We took my nephews to the zoo- Megan and Boston met us all there and it was a lot of fun to as Boston says "see the aminals"! We also did quite a bit of shopping around ;) Charlene and Ian stayed with us last week and we had a blast... it definitely gave me a glimpse of what my home will look like with a one year old running around. Anyway just wanted to give an update on our summer. I'll post more pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment