Tuesday, May 14, 2013

38 Weeks!

I'm 38 weeks pregnant and only have two weeks to go. I went to the Dr. today and there wasn't a whole lot of progress going on this week. Dr. Bragg is on call this weekend for the last time before his wife has their baby and he goes on paternity leave until June 3rd so we are scheduling an induction to see if they can get this baby moving along. We'll check into the hospital saturday night at 7:30 pm and hopefully get to meet our baby boy by Sunday morning. Dr. Bragg said that with my more regular and strong contractions I should have dilating more and making more definite progress than I am so an induction is a way to give my body the nudge it may need to figure out how the whole labor thing goes ;) Wish us luck! Only three or four days until Easton joins our family... we are so excited to become parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment