Thursday, August 29, 2013

Hand, Mouth, and Foot

Over the weekend Easton was diagnosed with Hand, Mouth, and Foot. I took him into Dr. Anderson because he wasn't eating very well and he was being extremely fussy. I was starting to wonder where in the world had my happy boy gone! She told me that he had something called Hand, Mouth, and Foot... a virus that is common in infancy that causes small blisters to appear on the palms, mouth, and feet of your child. In Easton's case he had them in his diaper and a few in the back of his throat... which is common as well. That is why he was soo fussy. Dr. Anderson said by the end of the week and early into the next he should recover and be feeling much better. It's frustrating and soo sad when your baby is sick because you don't know what to do nor can you do much to help them... I love my baby boy sooo much and hope he feels much better very very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment