Saturday, May 6, 2017
Casper 3D Archery Shoot
Mark took the boys and I as well as one of his football players/student to Casper this weekend for a fun day at the 3D Archery shoot. Easton had so much fun and had to shoot nearly every target. Graysen made things challenging for Mark while he was bouncing up and down in the backpack on his back while he was pulling back his bow and trying to concentrate. I only lost and broke one arrow so that was quite a feat for my first archery shoot. Afterwards we went to Texas Road House, Sam's Club, and Walmart before heading home. I am sure Taylor appreciates not having little-r siblings than he has... it was a long day for the kids in the hot sun and that made them a bit onery... but everyone had such a fun weekend!
Easton was so excited to shoot a t-rex! I think that was the highlight of the entire day! That and getting to see all his favorite animals!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























No comments:
Post a Comment