Friday, May 19, 2017

Easton {4th Birthday}

I feel like I have been so busy lately that I haven't gotten to post these pictures of my handsome little dude. The weather wasn't perfect, in fact there were tornado sightings earlier that evening. Easton wasn't really in the mood since he wanted to play instead, so I get what I got. But I still think he is perfect in every way and I can't believe he is 4! How did that even happen? Time is moving at warp speed and I wish it would slow down. I so much love being Easton's momma! I enjoy watching him learn new things everyday and seeing his little imagination spark. Easton has a love for learning and discovering. He loves to explore outside and simply be a BOY. He is obsessed with hunting- and I mean he watches professional hunting shows rather than cartoons any day. He talks about Remi Warren, Tom Miranda, and Tim Burnett all day and I am like "who the heck is that?!?" He loves anything hunting and begs to go out with his dad. He plays hunting with his brother and dad, taking turns being the big game and the hunter. He is a little firework and keeps us on our toes for sure! He is an incredible big brother and such a big helper... he has grown so independent. Easton has ambition, personality, and attitude that makes me so proud and challenges me to the very core. He always tries to do what is right and takes care of others. He is so loving with his brother and with his friends. He has so much fun at school and is getting so smart learning lots of new things every day. He can say the alphabet and recognize his letter and numbers as well as count above and beyond 20. He can spell his name and is starting to write it too. He impresses me so much with his love for learning. He is always discovering new things and coming up with new ways of playing with his toys. He still loves cars and trucks and could play all day long with them. He makes up little scenarios in his play and I love to listen to his imagination come to life. He is obsessed with his papa and the farm- he will even play "papa and shawn on the farm"- shawn is my uncle who owns the farm with my dad. I think it is cute that papa is his hero because I love my dad too! loves super heroes too- thats the theme he chose for his birthday party this year. Little boys are so fun with their imaginations running wild.. I hope he knows how much we love him...Because we do and I feel incredibly lucky that he chose our family. Happy 4th Birthday can't wait to see you grow this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment