Monday, February 3, 2014

Our little busy boy!

Lately we have just been busy chasing after our busy boy! He has gotten very mobile lately, trying to walk along anything he can get his hands on and he has started to use those little knobby knees to crawl. The first time he used his knees was a couple of days ago but he only did a few crawls and then fell to his belly. Last night though he went almost all the way across the room on his knees! He is growing up soooo fast it is very bittersweet! Easton loves bath time and he has learned to pull himself up to standing in front of the tub (thank goodness its not in the actual tub)! Easton really loves to read books and likes to pull all of them out at once! I hope that means he will be a good reader ;)
Mark got an interview for the Counseling Masters program here at UW and it is this Friday, February 7th! We are pretty excited and are praying and hoping he does good and gets into school here in Laramie. The idea of moving is a little iffy in our minds... a new adventure would be fun and exciting but we would miss the cheaper tuition and living expenses and especially our friends! It would definitely be weird after living in Laramie for 5 years and having to move... I mean we will eventually leave for a job but it is all happening so soon. AS for me, I have been chasing that wild boy of ours and I have started a photography business. It is called Little Blonde Moments Photography and I have had my first payed shoot and will be doing a couple Valentine's Day mini photo shoots as well as another couple of newborns in the next couple of weeks. I also have people interested in family photo shoots when it warms up. I am very excited about this endeavor! Not much else new at the Gillies home!
http://facebook.com/littleblondemomentsphotography

No comments:

Post a Comment