Sunday, February 7, 2016
Sunday Best
Our little stud all dressed in his Sunday Best! Easton loves to go to nursery. He is the cutest when we tell him it is time to church he gets all excited and says "Easton Nursery!" He learns so much when he goes to church I love it! He has come home telling us about Jesus and singing Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes and this last week he was singing Once There Was A Snowman. I know they are just songs right now but he is picking up little pieces of his testimony when he attends nursery. He likes to look at pictures of Jesus and he enjoys watching the kids LDS videos on the iPad. One day when we were in Walmart I grabbed something and put it in the cart and caught a glimpse of him playing on the iPad... was he watching disney? No... was it a game? no... it was a video about the Book of Mormon for kids. I just about melted right there in the dairy section of Walmart! He is such a little spirit in our home!
Graysen can't go to church yet with his issues with staying healthy after his surgery but one day we will get to take him... for now he rocks the tie onesie from the comfort of his lounge chair ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment