Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy LOVE Day

How lucky to spend this Valentines day with all my loves. Firstly, Mark.... you've been my love for nearly 7 years (6 1/2 of which we have spent married) and I am so so lucky to be able to spend each and every day with you! I don't know what I would do with out you holding my hand in this crazy life of ours. You're an amazing father and an incredible husband and best friend! I love you more and more with each passing day! Easton, you are the first little love of my life, you made me a mom and for that I could never thank you more for all that you have taught me and for all the joy you have brought to our lives. I love you- all your smiles, giggles, cries, and tantrums.. yes those tantrums I love ;) You are the sweetest little valentine! Finally, Graysen you have given me a new perspective on motherhood challenging my faith in the early days and months of your life and forcing me to my knees on many occasions pleading in prayer with my Heavenly Father on your behalf. I have learned more about selfless love and sacrifice and about being a mother in 5 short months than I even thought I would know. You are truly the most smiley and happy boy around despite your rough beginning and I and lucky to have you sweet boy for my Valentine this year as well. Three boys and Me... yes I'm out numbered but I couldn't be happier or even fathom what my life would be like without these amazing boys. Happy Valentines day may you enjoy the day with your loves big and little!
Valentine's Day Photo-op with my cuties!
Tis SWEET to see the love Mark has for these boys!
Valentine's Day goodies
This year I tried something different for Valentine's morning breakfast. Mark LOVES doughnuts so knowing this I decided to attempt for the first time by my self and since high school making homemade doughnuts. It was actually pretty easy and fun to make heart shaped sweet treats for my boys. Easton loved them and enjoyed them with a side of strawberries. He told me ""thank you for doughnuts pink and strawberries licious! lub you" Guess I did good ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment