Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Dinosaur Museum

We went to the Dinosaur Museum on UW campus today after speech because Easton had such a great week at speech so this was his treat :) He LOVED it! We walked in and his jaw dropped at the huge display in the middle of the museum. He actually tried to run right under the fence and give the big long neck a hug! I caught him in the knick of time! He was exclaiming the whole time "Mom look Dinos!" He was more than excited to be there. We had to learn the fine line between which bones were ok to touch and which ones weren't ... a concept way too hard for an excited 2 1/2 year old so we may or may not have touched some "hands off" ancient artifacts... ooops ;) He loved all the rocks too... his expression was always "oh cool rocks" when I lifted him up to see the display boxes. And another favorite was the augments reality sand box.. we played in that sand for 45 min! I love going on simply (and free) outings with my boys! Graysen of course slept through the whole thing which made it easier to keep up as Easton ran to dino after dino! WE will be attending the museum again shortly I am sure of it!
He looks very unexcited in the next picture but believe me he was... he just didn't want to hold still for a me to snap a picture haha!

1 comment:

  1. That sand is incredible, huh?! Apparently it is super easy to make if you have a projector and a Kinect from the Xbox 360. I'm going to try to make one in my future classroom! :)

    ReplyDelete