Monday, August 22, 2016

Bethany's First Day of College & Charlene's Family Pictures

I am feeling a little old today because I got to witness my baby sister’s first day of college today. The boys and I loaded up yesterday and traveled to my parents for a week since my brother gets home from his mission in a few days. My mom and the boys and I headed over to Northwest College today and met Bethany for lunch in between classes. She looks so grown up to me!
Later we headed over to Lovell so that I could take my sister Charlene’s family pictures. I seriously love taking her family pictures! I had to chase her kids through the pasture to get decent picture of them but they turned out beautifully! Charlene has such stunningly gorgeous children and the most adorable family in the world so they are by far my favorite models!

No comments:

Post a Comment