Monday, August 1, 2016
Goodbye Laramie- Hello Baggs
This goodbye is going to be a hard one. This had been our home for 7 years. Two undergraduate degrees, one masters degree, two babies born and brought into our hearts and home, miles upon miles of running for me, late night games and movies, laughs and cries, holidays, family fun, and friendships that will last a lifetime! It’s been a real slice Laramie and I am going to miss living here dearly. Today we said goodbye to Easton’s little friend and cousin. Him and Madyn are going to be roughing it without each other. He loves his Maddog so much! Tears were shed as we packed up the U haul and hit the I-80 west bound to Creston JCT/ Baggs exit. I am in denial that we are actually leaving. At the same time it excites me to start our new adventure as a family. As we pulled out of sight I definitely lost all emotional control. Pulling into Baggs it resonated with me that this is a new chapter of our lives. Mark will start an exciting new job later this month and he is going to change lots of kids lives. We had so much help from new friends in Baggs who showed up to help us unload. They were all from the LDS Branch here in Baggs which bears testimony that the church is everywhere. I am so grateful for the friendship and efforts of these people who are meeting us for the first time to help make us feel welcome, so many people went out of there way to make us food and to help us be comfortable during this transition. We are so blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment