Tuesday, August 30, 2016
Easton's First Day Of Preschool
Easton started preschool today at Little Rascals. I’m full of emotions because he still seems like my baby boy and I feel like time is moving at warp speed! At the same time he seems so grown up and independent. He was so excited to go to school with his “pack pack” in tow. As we pulled up in the parking lot he shouted out, “That’s my school mom those are my friends in there”, so cute! I hope he has the best first day and school year ever! I hope he makes friends, listens to his teachers, and learns so much! Graysen and I will definitely miss him for three hours Tuesday-Thursday but he will do so great!
Pre Preschool Date With Momma to McDonald's (his choice)
First Day Breakfast
\
Walking in
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment